The Faculty of Letters of the University of Craiova has maintained a tradition of ensuring academic excellence for its students. Our student-centred approaches and strategies have helped us enhance both the professional and the transversal skills of our graduates, empowering and preparing them for the contemporary labour market.
Our teaching staff members have outstanding training in their fields of competence and successfully meet the requirements of modern education in a European and global context. All of them have a PhD degree and have participated in training courses, research events, etc. organised abroad.
We have 40 partner universities all across Europe and annually provide our students with Erasmus+ scholarships for studies and training.
The course offer of the Faculty of Letters covers a wide array of specialisations and interests:
- courses of English literature and linguistics;
- courses of French literature and linguistics;
- courses of German literature and linguistics;
- courses of Italian literature and linguistics;
- courses of Romanian literature and linguistics;
- courses of Spanish literature and linguistics;
- courses of Translation studies in English and French;
- Romanian-taught classes in Journalism, Communication studies and Teaching staff training.
* REGULAMENTUL DE ACORDARE A BURSELOR DE MOBILITATE / PLASAMENT LIFE LONG PROGRAMME - ERASMUS+